Plexins is a powerful marketing automation platform designed specifically for Direct to Consumer (DTC) brands. It’s an easy-to-use tool that helps brands develop and build marketing strategies that boost revenues, maximize ROI, and improve customer retention rates.
In this post, we’ll show you how to install the Plexins app in six simple steps.
But to make use of Plexins’ powerful features, you’ll first need a Shopify store account.
Installing the Plexins App
1. Go to the Shopify app store pages and type “Plexins” in the search bar.
2. Click “Plexins” from the list of results.
3. Make sure you are logged into your Shopify store account with your store URL.
4. Click the “Add app” button to integrate the Plexins app with your Shopify store
5. Click on the “Install app” button once you’ve checked the details the Plexins app will have access to.
6. Enter your business email address, country, and phone number (all of which will be hidden from customers).
8. Click “Connect.”
And that’s it. You can start your first SMS marketing campaign right away! To ensure you know how to make the best possible use of Plexins’ features, click the “Next Step” link to begin the onboarding process.
Thanks for reading our step-by-step guide to installing Plexins. If you have any questions about the process or using this powerful marketing automation platform, please get in touch.