Questions & Answers
Have any questions? Find answers here.
Didn't find your answer here? Just send us a message and we'll help in no time.
How many countries does SMS service cover?
You can send SMS to over 210 countries worldwide by Plexins.
On the Price page, you can view specific coverage country information.
How to create an SMS campaign?
- First, open the Automatic marketing in the left menu bar of Plexins, select the SMS campaigns, and click Create new. You're now looking at a blank form. Give your campaign a name so you can easily view it in the future.
- Then, select the campaign types and which list you'd like to send your text message to.
- After that, all you need to do is type up your message and either send it or schedule it for a future date.
What's the best frequency of email campaigns?
1-2 advertisements per month are the most appropriate.
If it is a promotion or a specific festival event, it can be pushed once a month. If you only send a one-time campaign, you can launch it two times a month. Too frequent marketing activities will arouse the disgust of subscribers, and subscribers will likely unsubscribe or even be blacklisted.
How to Create an Good Email Campaign in Plexins?
Creating email campaigns is easy and fun in Plexins. You only need to find Email Campaign in the left menu bar, click New Campaign, and then you will enter the three-step editing process.
- Fill in a name for your event and select the objects you want to send emails to. Then choose whether to enable Smart Send.
- Enter the subject line of your email, the name of the sender you want customers to see, your email address, and the email address that accepts email responses. The subject line you enter must affect whether your email is classified as spam. Please attention.
- Set Timing sending. You can choose to send it now or schedule it for later.
What information can I get from customers by using Pop-up?
You can use pop-up windows to collect subscriber information. Currently, the pop-up function of Plexins only supports collecting subscribers' phone numbers and email addresses.
How many emails can be sent at one time?
Plexins has no limit on the number of Emails you can send. Even if you have many subscribers, you can send mass emails smoothly and complete your email marketing campaign in one go.
How to use email marketing to increase orders?
You can use Emails to promote new products, birthday greetings, holiday event announcements, etc., to your customers. Plexins have prepared a variety of templates for you to choose from to meet your different marketing needs.
Is there any delay during the Flow?
Because data processing takes time, there will be a few seconds delay after the trigger is triggered, and the following action will be generated. This is normal.
Intro: Flow's Trigger and Filter types
Plexins has 6 Flow triggers and 3 filter types.
- The six triggers are New Customer, Checkout, Order Paid, Order Cancel, Order Fulfilled, and order Refunded.
- The filter types are customer filters, action, and time.
You could choose according to the type of Flow you want to design. Overlaying multiple triggers and filters can make your automated marketing process more complete and specific and achieve refined operations.
Also, Plexins has designed ten Flow templates in advance according to your basic needs, and you can choose a template that meets your business strategy for use or reference.
What other features can Flow be used with?
Flow only supports the combination of SMS marketing to realize automated marketing. In the later period, Plexins will continue to optimize the Flow function, increase the variety with Email marketing, and learn the computerized marketing of the Email section.
How to create a Flow?
Plexins simplifies the creation of Flow, and the flow design can be completed in minutes!
First, select the trigger type and fill in the filter conditions. Then add a filter according to your needs, and set the relevant trigger nodes of the automation process in the filter. That's it; a Flow is successfully created!
If the customer closes the pop-up without filling, can it show again?
The pop-up will not pop up automatically for the second time. However, after the customer closes the pop-up without filling in the information, it will shrink into a floating window and hang on the page. The customer can click the floating button to reopen the pop-up to fill in the information.
What types of pop-ups does Plexins offer?
At present, Plexins only provides benefit distribution pop-ups for information collection. Still, we will continue to update the types of pop-ups in the future to meet your further needs. Please stay tuned.
How to create pop-up?
The use of pop-ups is also straightforward. You only need to find the Pop-up in the Collect Subscribers on the left menu bar, and you will enter the pop-up usage page. Then select the template you want from the pop-up templates provided by Plexins, click Edit to customize the design, and finally, click Publish. The creation and use of such a pop-up are complete!
Will I be charged extra when clients respond to keyword campaigns?
No. When a customer sends a text message to your keyword task, the service provider will charge the customer, which is part of the customer's responsibility.
How to use these three Keyword types?
- Keyword: This is the most basic type of keyword function. You can design keywords in line with your brand characteristics to deepen the user's impression of the brand. Users send specific keywords to a dedicated phone number via SMS to become subscribers.
- Opt-in link: A social link type is a powerful tool for brands active on various social platforms. Suppose you want to convert social account followers into SMS subscribers. In that case, you only need to post social links on different social media platforms, and followers only need to click on the link on the screen to become a member of the subscription list.
- QR Generator: In today's innovative age, QR codes have become ubiquitous daily. It is the most applicable and can be placed anywhere: in commercials of TV programs, on shop windows, and in brochures, so that even people who have never been in contact with the brand before also can scan the code to subscribe. It can even be attached to product packaging to convert existing customers into SMS subscribers.
Could the keywords be multiple words?
A keyword is a word or phrase people text into a short code number to join your list. You can reserve Textwords that are single words or multiple words. Single words are easier to use for your subscribers. Try to keep it short and straightforward.
Example 1: "Sign Me Up" is considered 1 Keyword even though it is multiple words.
Example 2: "SignMeUp" is considered 1 Keyword, but it's a single word.
How to create a Keyword?
Find Keyword in the Collect Subscribers on the left menu bar and select the keywords you want: Keyword, Opt-in link, or QR Generator.
Then enter the edit page, and fill in the task name and the Keyword you want the user to reply to. Then you can generate your own keywords! Enter the SMS content of the automatic reply after the user successfully subscribes.
Can emoji be use?
Sure! Plexins supports emojis!
It is essential to note the deductions for emojis. Your message length will be reduced from 160 characters to 70 when the first emoji is added, and each emoji added will take up two characters of the total message length.
Can I enter messages in another language?
Of course, you can! There is no language limit for SMS content. You can choose the language you want to edit SMS content.